105 Miller Street was constructed in 1957. At the time it was the tallest building in the southern hemisphere and one of the first buildings to use a steel structure.
In 2011 EVC teamed with Investa to develop a base building upgrade strategy and methodology which facilitated the finalisation of a new 10-year lease agreement with the key anchor tenant NAB.
The design and delivery of the following landlord required works were completed whilst the building retained peak working populations of approximately 90%.
The key features of the upgrade included:
Value: $12 million base building upgrade works; $25 million integrated fit out works
Architect: Woods Bagot