31 Market Street is a 24,500m2 NLA, 35-level office building featuring large, efficient floor plates of approximately 750m2 on the high-rise and 640m2 on the low-rise floors. The building is well positioned in close proximity to Town Hall train station and buses, as well as the QVB and Pitt Street Mall shopping and dining precincts.
In 2017, EVC were appointed by the owners of 31 Market Street to manage the conversion of the existing Level 3 tenancy space into two spec suites and an open plan tenancy, the first of many floors to be refurbished throughout the building.
The key features of the project included:
- The conversion of recently vacated tenancy space on levels 3 into refurbished office spec suites for ready-built leasing purposes
- Obtaining a brief from the client and leasing agents to deliver to the D&C contractor
- Value engineering the brief and scope to obtain competitive delivery costs which met the leasing returns available
- Coordinating all authority and building consultant approvals to complete delivery of works
- Ensuring the spec suites met the clients’ needs as signed off by the ownership group
- Coordinating integrated solutions between base building and spec suite contractors
- Two spec suites completed with a combined total of 28 workstations, two offices, two meeting rooms ranging from four to ten persons, two entries and each with its own communal kitchen and comms cupboards