99 Walker is an A-grade building located on the corner of Walker and Mount Streets in North Sydney. It offers 21 levels of office space, a retail podium and five levels of parking.
In 2014 EVC were appointed to project manage the conversion of the existing podium food court and retail areas into a new 1,550m2 Coles supermarket.
The key features of the project included:
- The development of a bespoke and defined specification of lessor’s works to suit the requirements of Coles and to enable the lease to be finalised
- The preparation and submission of the development application for all required retail conversion works
- The completion of the base building works which included:
- The conversion of existing plant and car park areas into new NLA for the Coles fit out
- The installation of one new lift and two goods hoists for Coles
- The creation of three new supplementary retail tenancies, a new glass façade and a new corporate entry
- The fulfilment of the role of lessor’s representative for the lessors works which included:
- The responsibility for preparing the development application and obtaining DA approval for the project
- The overall co-ordination of the sequencing for all site works
- Overall responsibility for the completion of the integrated project as per the requirements of the lease document