Grosvenor Place was designed in the 1980’s by Harry Seidler, the world-renowned architect. It is an imposing structure with some 80,000m2 of office space. The spacious ground floor area comprises of an elegant main lobby surrounded by extensive plaza and courtyard areas including a food court.
In 2015, EVC were appointed to project manage the delivery of 1,100m2 of leasing spec suites to ensure the complete utilisation of all the space on level 41.
Key services provided by EVC during this project included:
- The preparation of a detailed client brief into a RFP document to enable the tendering of all works to a selected Design & Construct (D&C) contractor for the works
- The management of an interactive tender review process which allowed the client group to have an active role in the review and appointment of a selected D&C spec suite contractor
- The integration of the spec suite delivery with an existing significant large scale refurbishment contract to enable the client to benefit from the overlap of the fit out and refurbishment works
- The establishment of a proactive outcome based relationship with the D&C team, including Girvan Waugh and the Grosvenor Place leasing team, to enable the cost-effective delivery and leasing of:
- Six high-end leasing display suites totaling 900m2
- Two shared boardrooms connected via a web based booking system
- Seven storage spaces to facilitate additional space for each suite
Value: $1.4 million
Client: Investa, CIC, Dexus, Arcadia
D&C Designer and Builder: Girvan Waugh